Ready to get started? Locate an agency near you!
Employee benefits are defined as indirect, non-cash, or cash compensation paid to an employee above and beyond regular salary or wages.
The major types of employee benefits include those listed on this page.
Employee benefits coverages:
- 401(k) & 403(b) Retirement Plans
- Accident Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Cancer Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Hospital Insurance
- Vision Insurance