An extensive list of health insurance programs for business coverages of all kinds is contained in the P/C Specialties section of our system.
But below you will find a number of coverages for individual health insurance.
Individual health insurance is coverage that you purchase on your own, on an individual or family basis, as opposed to obtaining through an employer or from a government-run program like Medicare, Medicaid, or CHIP.
Health insurance coverages:
- Asset-based Long-Term Care
- Fee for Service Plans
- Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs)
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- Medicare Supplement Plans
- Point-Of-Service (POS) Plans
- Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO)
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Stand-alone Long-Term Care